Amena Cafe & Bakery
Amena serves dishes from owner Amer Hamed’s native Israel, and indeed, there are Israelis here at any given moment, chatting away in Hebrew and eating shawarmas. Hamed, a native of Nazareth, also has a bakery in the restaurant, which serves fresh pita bread, hot rolls, pastries and meat pies.
Amena specializes in baking home-made pita, hummus, falafel, shawarma, salads, baklava and kunafe.
- Cuisine: Deli-Sandwiches, Mediterranean-Greek
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: Yes
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- ‘A sad day’: Comedians lament loss of irreverent legend David Brenner
- Bern’s-Eye View: If NIT doesn’t come calling, Rebels should let season end
- What we make: How does your income stack up to others in Nevada?
- New coach nets same result as Lobos win 3rd straight tournament title
- South at heart of close fight to control Senate