Amena Cafe & Bakery
Amena serves dishes from owner Amer Hamed’s native Israel, and indeed, there are Israelis here at any given moment, chatting away in Hebrew and eating shawarmas. Hamed, a native of Nazareth, also has a bakery in the restaurant, which serves fresh pita bread, hot rolls, pastries and meat pies.
Amena specializes in baking home-made pita, hummus, falafel, shawarma, salads, baklava and kunafe.
- Cuisine: Deli-Sandwiches, Mediterranean-Greek
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: Yes
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- Las Vegas-based casino owner Full House Resorts looks for buyer
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?