The most upscale Lebanese restaurant in the Valley, Henderson's Ali Baba, may also be its best. The kitchen turns out dozens of mezze, Lebanese appetizers that thrill gourmets in the Middle East. Don't miss kibbeh balls, the roasted quail or the mamoul cookies.
The Sunday night dinner special features hommus, tabuleh, baba ghanouj and labneh, and a dinner that includes chicken kabob and kifta kabob and a bottle of champagne or premium house wine.
Night club musicians and singers from the Middle East perform beginning at 10 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. A belly dancer performs Fridays and Saturdays.
- Cuisine: Lebanese
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Metro officers shoot, kill man who pointed gun at them
- Live blog: Gorman downs Reed 48-14 for fifth straight state championship
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Round 2 action moves past winners up rankings for possible gold buckles
- Blog: Rebels’ 2nd half not good enough in 63-58 loss at No. 2 Arizona
- One for the thumb: Gorman rides QB Cunningham to fifth straight title