The Ainsworth is the premier upscale sports lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The new sports lounge, an offshoot of its flagship location in New York City, is in the Casino Tower, across from Vinyl, the live entertainment venue.
Amenities include HD flat screen TVs for watching sports, food and cocktails and a betting station operated by Cantor Gaming.
The menu includes breakfast burritos, sliders, burgers, wings, quesadilla, baked mac and cheese and an assortment of signature cocktails.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Pizzeria opens at Downtown Summerlin; 24-hour café debuts at Westgate
- Killer of 2 NYC officers had long criminal history, told passers-by to watch
- Police: Officer shoots man armed with butcher knives
- Man who died in Saturday wreck identified
- Driver, motocyclist killed in central valley accident identified