Aces & Ales
Aces and Ales has 22 craft beers on tap plus appetizers, sandwiches, pizza, breakfast and even a deep-fried Oreo for dessert in a 24/7 setting.
It has the Las Vegas Valley's most eclectic tap rotation, according to the Las Vegas Weekly's Jim Begley. Memorable recent pours have included Ballast Point’s Bourbon Barrel-Aged Black Marlin, Moylan’s Hop Craic XXXXIPA and Brouwerij De Molen’s Hel & Verdomenis.
Begley says the menu is heavy on comfort foods. He recommends the beer bites, cheese curds and the mac and cheese menu. Ace also serves seven grilled cheese sandwiches. See Begley's review.
The bar also has four pool tables, a shuffleboard and 15 HD TVs.
Aces & Ales is planning to open a second spot on Tenaya just south of Cheyenne.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Sandwiches, Breakfast, Dessert, Ice Cream, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Confirmed! Diana Ross returns to Las Vegas with start of mini-residency
- Golden Gaming getting casino in merger with Minnesota company
- Scientific Games moving headquarters to Las Vegas after Bally merger
- Protesters to rally against high payday lending fees
- Attorneys battle over venue for Caesars bankruptcy case