$1.99 Foot Long Hot Dogs at Casino Royale
Inside the Casino Royale Food Court, you'll find $1.99 Foot Long Hot Dogs. The eatery features the fast food foot-long fare for lunch and dinner — or an early breakfast.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Brock Radke gave it a shot:
"Turns out it’s a decent dog, a National Deli-brand all-beef frank that may remind you of the last hot dog you had at a baseball game. It’s a standard hot dog thickness, somewhat dwarfed by an unnecessarily large bun, but that bun is surprisingly pleasant and chewy. Squirt as much mustard and ketchup as you need, unless you’re a high roller and want to add chili, cheese or sauerkraut (89 cents each)."
- Cuisine: American, Hot Dogs, Fast Food
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Metro officers shoot, kill man who pointed gun at them
- Live blog: Gorman downs Reed 48-14 for fifth straight state championship
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Round 2 action moves past winners up rankings for possible gold buckles
- UNLV familiar with pit-in-stomach feeling after near upset at No. 2 Arizona
- One for the thumb: Gorman rides QB Cunningham to fifth straight title