Las Vegas Sun

April 16, 2014

Currently: 60° — Complete forecast | Log in | Create an account

Fire breaks out in bathroom of home in Las Vegas

A fire broke out early today around a bathroom exhaust fan and spread into the attic of a Las Vegas home before firefighters put it out.

Nobody was injured.

The fire was reported about 12:20 a.m. at a single-story home in the 3100 block of Autumn Leaf Court, near Cheyenne Avenue and Jones Boulevard, Las Vegas Fire and Rescue officials said.

Join the Discussion:

Check this out for a full explanation of our conversion to the LiveFyre commenting system and instructions on how to sign up for an account.

Full comments policy