Wednesday, June 19, 2013 | 6 p.m.
It's time to decide who will win the June edition of the Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest, featuring an elephant.
Below are the five best submissions, as selected by the Sun's editors. Now you get to vote for your favorite until 5 p.m. June 26. We'll announce the winner June 28.
Vote below, then tell your friends to vote. If you think you have a better idea, feel free to leave it in the comments below. But, sorry, it's too late to be the winner if you're not already a finalist.
Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest
- Which caption is best?
- There is no such thing as "bipartisan" disorder. — 55.1%
- Don't worry, the voters never forget either. — 18.1%
- So, you think people should work for peanuts? — 17.3%
- Hmm. Drone strikes, surveillance of Americans, arms to Syria, a deep longing to be understood. You really ARE a Republican, Mr. President. — 6.3%
- How long have you been with the Ringaling Brothers Circus? — 3.1%
This poll is closed, see Full Results »
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.