Monday, Jan. 21, 2013 | 6 p.m.
It's time to decide who will win the Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest for January. This month we're cartooning about Congress.
Below are the five best submissions, as selected by the Sun's editors. Now you get to vote for your favorite until 5 p.m. Jan. 28. We'll announce the winner Jan. 31.
Vote below, then tell your friends to vote. If you think you have a better idea, feel free to leave it in the comments below. But, sorry, it's too late to be the winner if you're not already a finalist.
Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest
- Which caption is best?
- They'll be OK. Unlike us they've all got golden parachutes. — 41.7%
- They took the bailout. — 30.8%
- And they said this was a do-nothing Congress. — 10%
- See! It doesn't matter. Neither Red nor Blue Bull gives you wings! — 9.2%
- Let's wait and see how they filibuster their way out of this one. — 8.3%
This poll is closed, see Full Results »
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.