Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013 | 10:56 a.m.
Two adults and a child were displaced from a Henderson condominium Tuesday night after the attic caught fire from an electrical issue, Henderson Fire Department Battalion Chief Doug Koopman said.
No one was injured.
Firefighters arrived at the condo near High View Drive and Green Valley Parkway about 8:25 p.m. Smoke from the roof filled the two-story home, Koopman said.
Firefighters found the fire in the attic and cut a hole in the roof to attack the flames, Koopman said. The fire was extinguished in about 10 minutes and caused $30,000 damage, officials said.