Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013 | 1:27 a.m.
- Former NFL player and coach becomes new UNLV defensive coordinator
- Mountain West releases interdivision matchups in new 12-team format
- Rebel linebacker invited to NFL Scouting Combine
- Two recruits change the landscape of UNLV recruiting class, give Hauck reasons to be optimistic
- All UNLV Football Coverage
The UNLV football team will return to the field March 4 to start its 15-session spring practice at Rebel Park.
Spring ball concludes at 5:30 p.m. April 12 with the Spring Showcase, which is the Rebels’ version of the spring game. It’s the fourth spring practice under coach Bobby Hauck.
With the exception of spring break the week of March 25, the Rebels will practice three times each week. All practices are open to the public, but the viewing area is restricted and the use of mobile communication devices is prohibited.
In addition to the Showcase, there will be two other scrimmages: March 22 and April 5.
The third annual Showcase is billed as being family-friendly and will include activities for children, autographs with players, photo opportunities and concession stands.
Visit UNLVrebels.com for a schedule of practice times and dates, which are subject to change.