Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2011 | 4:14 p.m.
1. Sushi truck Aside from the logistics of keeping fish fresh on the move, who doesn’t want curbside sashimi?
2. Poker Truck Ten players, one table, one truck, driving up and down the Strip. We’d make a Discovery Channel show about it. Like Cash Cab, but for Vegas.
3. Day care truck Trustworthy professionals prepared to entertain your kids at the mall, the grocery store or the gym.
4. Salon truck Scissors-wielding savants ready to update your ’do all over town.
5. Workout relief truck Stocked with energy bars, Gatorade, Band-Aids and cool towels, a beacon at the end of a long run or softball game.