Fri, Dec 24, 2010 (3 a.m.)
Underwater Christmas: Bryson Drescher, 3, and his mother, Jenny Drescher, thought there was something a little fishy about this Santa Claus swimming in the 117,000-gallon aquarium at the Silverton in Las Vegas on Dec. 19. But the Laughlin residents were able to share their Christmas lists with Santa Claus, who has a microphone to talk with visiting children.
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’