Monday, Jan. 5, 2009 | 6:02 p.m.
The ECHL Board of Governors revised its master schedule Monday in the aftermath of the collapse of the Fresno Falcons organization.
As a result of today's changes, the Las Vegas Wranglers (14-14-3) will play a total of 73 games, 36 at home.
The most significant difference in the Wranglers' new schedule is that the previously scheduled home game against Fresno on Friday Feb. 13 will move to Tuesday Feb. 10 against the Phoenix Roadrunners at the Orleans Arena.
All season ticket or mini-plan holders affected by the Feb. 13 game change can contact the Wranglers front office at 702-471-7825 for a one-time ticket exchange.
Other notable schedule alterations are as follows:
• Wranglers at Stockton on Jan. 17 canceled
• Change opponent on Jan. 27 from Utah to Phoenix
• The Wranglers will now travel to Victoria on Feb. 8, to Ontario on Feb. 14 and to Phoenix on Feb. 23.
• Change opponent on Feb. 15 from Fresno to Utah
• Wranglers at Fresno on Feb. 27 canceled
The completely updated schedule can be found here.
Steve Silver can be reached at 948-7822 or email@example.com.