Trent Ogle - Photos from videographer's iPhone
Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2009 | 2 a.m.
I shoot video for lasvegassun.com and lasvegasweekly.com and take snapshots on my iPhone when I get the chance. I get great access at events when covering stories and get photos on my phone you don’t usually get to see online or in print. People usually don’t pay attention to a videographer using a camera phone.
I like to cover entertainment stories and the DJs in Las Vegas. Having red-carpet access and being able to get into the DJ booth allows me to capture some memorable moments that mean something to me and hopefully to others with whom I share them.
The photos I have picked have an underlying story line. I took the photo because it meant something to me, I wanted to show a friend or knew I would never experience this moment again. It’s amazing how far technology has come.
Trent Ogle can be reached at 948-7836 or at [email protected]
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- Unhappy with resort fees and travel surcharges? Try these tactics
- ‘Bachelor’ star Juan Pablo Galavis visits Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand
- 1 dead in North Las Vegas officer-involved shooting
- Basketball writer says UNLV biggest disappointment of the season