Sunday, April 12, 2009 | 7:12 a.m.Two people were critically injured when their vehicle left the road near Logandale Saturday night, according to Metro Police. At approximately 9:47 p.m., police say the 2004 Honda driven by Robert Wollenzien, 24, of South Jordan, Utah, veered off of Pioneer Road and went down an embankment. Wollenzien and passenger Lindsey Muir, 19, of Irvine, Calif., were ejected from the vehicle. Wollenzien was taken to University Medical Center with serious injuries. Muir was transported to UMC via Flight for Life with life-threatening injuries, police said. The accident remains under investigation.
Two critically injured near Logandale
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America