Sunday, Nov. 2, 2008 | 9:43 a.m.
With Tuesday's election approaching quickly, more late-inning presidential campaigning is going on in Las Vegas and other Nevada cities today and Monday.
Here's a quick rundown:
• The McCain-Palin ticket has enlisted actor Stephen Baldwin to co-host two phone-bank rallies this morning in Las Vegas. Baldwin, who appeared in "The Usual Suspects," will appear with Capt. Jerry Coffee, who served with Republican presidential candidate John McCain as a POW in Vietnam, at a 10:30 a.m. rally at the North Las Vegas Victory Office, 5081 North Rainbow Ave., and at 11:30 a.m. at the Nevada Republican Party Office, 8625 West Sahara Ave. Those who wish to attend can RSVP online here.
• The Obama-Biden campaign is hosting many get out the vote canvassing rallies throughout the Las Vegas Valley. See local events here.
• Michelle Obama, the wife of Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama, will speak during a rally at 11:30 a.m. Monday at the College of Southern Nevada's Cheyenne Campus, on the south parking lot off Cheyenne Avenue, 3200 E. Cheyenne Ave., in North Las Vegas. Gates will open at 10:30 a.m. Tickets are not required, but those attending are asked to RSVP at www.nv.barackobama.com. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Barack Obama spoke Saturday at Coronado High School in Henderson.
• Republican presidential candidate John McCain will speak at 6:45 p.m. Monday at a "Road to Victory Rally" at the Henderson Pavilion, 200 South Green Valley Parkway in Henderson. The doors open at 4 p.m. You can RSVP and print a ticket for the event here. McCain was last in Las Vegas in August.
• GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin will speak in Reno and Elko on Monday. Palin will speak in Reno at 7:30 p.m. at the Reno-Sparks Livestock Events, 1350 N. Wells Ave., in Reno. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. She will speak in Elko at 10 p.m. at Elko High School, 987 College Ave. Doors open at 8:30 p.m. (See more information at each event.)