Archive for January 1, 2003
- Events in the Sacramento area
- 2:00 a.m.
Select another date in the calendar above to view all coverage from that day.
- Teens missing since 1971 found in wrecked Studebaker
- Man arrested after fatal stabbing outside a Las Vegas McDonald’s
- ‘Pawn Stars’ parody ‘Pawn Shop Live!’ moves from Golden Nugget to Riviera
- Construction to begin on downtown beautification project
- Holly Madison again delays opening of burlesque speakeasy, talks baby and reality TV show plans
- Las Vegas has three fatal stabbings in 24 hours, but police say not to worry
- Ex-girlfriend, kicked-over motorcycle sparked fight that led to fatal stabbing, police say
- ‘Absinthe’ is sexier, raunchier than ever on third anniversary at Caesars
- Harry Reid calls rancher’s gun-toting backers ‘domestic terrorists’
- Henderson casino settles complaint over cash shortfall