Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- MGM Resorts fined $100,000 over gaming complaint at Aria
- Arrest made in fatal shooting outside Las Vegas convenience store
- ‘Jersey Boys’ star Lauren Tartaglia: ‘This city is great — it is unique and special and insane and amazing’
- Dining News & Notes: New restaurants everywhere plus D’OHnuts with beer
- Groundwater loss in the Southwest called ‘shocking’