Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- After OK’ing booze restictions on Fremont, Las Vegas turns attention to street performers
- Dirty South is ready to be the Life of the party at SLS Las Vegas
- Las Vegas man added to Nevada casinos’ black list
- They come, they study, they stay: LV is fertile ground for foreign students
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 1 on the gridiron