Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas’ biggest fights: Mayweather-Pacquiao will join this exclusive group
- Las Vegas comedy musical gem ‘Idaho’ to be rooted at the Smith Center
- UNLV football lands commitments from Gorman linemen prospects
- Give retired Nevada teachers opportunity
- Girl injured at Mount Charleston youth camp is taken to hospital by helicopter