Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Next up for Britney Spears — a home in Las Vegas during her two-year residency?
- Tony Hsieh to open skating rink behind Gold Spike downtown
- IGT exec on the future of gaming: Interchangeable titles for social media, online real-money play and brick-and-mortar casinos
- Reid confident Congress to pass immigration bill, says Boehner will cave in
- Kindergarten teacher gave 16-year-old STD, prosecutors say