Click and drag to move around the panorama
Sun, April 13, 2008 (12 p.m.)
The entrance to the Newseum's brand-new building in Washington, D.C., opens into the New York Times - Ochs-Sulzberger Family Great Hall of News, a 90-foot tall atrium with a Bell 206B JetRanger III news helicopter suspended from the atrium's ceiling. (Panorama assembled by Zach Wise).
- New development’s rise from dust of Clarion’s impending implosion could come at right time
- Help wanted: Good worker for fun-sounding job
- Photos: Five days of Las Vegas Foodie Fest at Linq Promenade
- Bushwacker makes his last stand in Las Vegas
- The Sunday editorial: Despite layoffs, downtown Las Vegas has a bright future