Click and drag to move around the panorama
Sun, April 13, 2008 (12 p.m.)
The entrance to the Newseum's brand-new building in Washington, D.C., opens into the New York Times - Ochs-Sulzberger Family Great Hall of News, a 90-foot tall atrium with a Bell 206B JetRanger III news helicopter suspended from the atrium's ceiling. (Panorama assembled by Zach Wise).
- Sorting out Caesars: How the Las Vegas company slid into distress, and what’s next
- World Food Championships winner Ricardo Heredia is a rising star
- How Obama’s plan could affect Nevada families
- Bright lights, big city and bigger opponent await UNLV in NYC
- Jose Canseco admits story about finger falling off was a hoax