Bolshoi Ballet: Le Corsaire
Length: 3 hours, 25 minutes
Synopsis: With a dashing pirate, a kidnapped maiden, and a dramatic shipwreck, Le Corsaire is a ballet that “bursts with dazzling ingredients” (The Washington Post). In this new staging from Moscow’s Bolshoi Ballet, famed choreographer Alexei Ratmansky and Yuri Burlaka refresh Petipa’s original choreography, inspired by Lord Byron’s poem, to make this classic a must-see for every ballet lover. Starring prima ballerina Svetlana Lunkina, Ruslan Skvortsov, Andrei Merkuriev and Nina Kaptsova.
- Teen riding in truck bed critically injured in rollover crash; driver arrested
- Company gets $70 million grant for biofuels plant east of Reno
- Street racer suffers serious injuries in crash, Metro Police say
- Porn Wars: Is Las Vegas the new Silicone Valley?
- Motley Crue frontman hoping to pack the arena again — for football