Bolshoi Ballet: Le Corsaire
Length: 3 hours, 25 minutes
Synopsis: With a dashing pirate, a kidnapped maiden, and a dramatic shipwreck, Le Corsaire is a ballet that “bursts with dazzling ingredients” (The Washington Post). In this new staging from Moscow’s Bolshoi Ballet, famed choreographer Alexei Ratmansky and Yuri Burlaka refresh Petipa’s original choreography, inspired by Lord Byron’s poem, to make this classic a must-see for every ballet lover. Starring prima ballerina Svetlana Lunkina, Ruslan Skvortsov, Andrei Merkuriev and Nina Kaptsova.
- Uber arrives in Las Vegas today; battles with taxi companies loom
- Gaming industry could soon grow — or shrink — in these 5 places
- Mukhtar O.S. Mukhtar talks ‘One Night for One Drop’ at Mirage in March
- Five things you need to know about Uber launching in Las Vegas
- Lawyer: Metro officer had no knowledge of child porn images