Bolshoi Ballet: Le Corsaire
Length: 3 hours, 25 minutes
Synopsis: With a dashing pirate, a kidnapped maiden, and a dramatic shipwreck, Le Corsaire is a ballet that “bursts with dazzling ingredients” (The Washington Post). In this new staging from Moscow’s Bolshoi Ballet, famed choreographer Alexei Ratmansky and Yuri Burlaka refresh Petipa’s original choreography, inspired by Lord Byron’s poem, to make this classic a must-see for every ballet lover. Starring prima ballerina Svetlana Lunkina, Ruslan Skvortsov, Andrei Merkuriev and Nina Kaptsova.
- Super Bowl by the odds: Vegas pick and perspective on Patriots vs. Seahawks
- Nude photo bill among many ready for legislators to review right off bat
- UNLV football season ticket sales could spike because of Sanchez hire
- Dean Martin carpet controversy, nightlife shakeup the latest from SLS
- 3 ways to level economic playing field