Synopsis: In the fall of 1950, the game of basketball changed forever when Nat “Sweetwater” Clifton entered the NBA. The first African American to play in the NBA.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Bellagio robber spent stolen cash on prostitutes, police say
- Police: Man fatally shot at house party in northwest valley
- Worker killed in accident at Ocean Spray facility in Henderson
- Flooding does significant damage to homes on Mount Charleston