Length: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Synopsis: You are not your job. You are not how much you have in the bank. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. What happens first is you can’t sleep. What happens then is there’s a gun in your mouth. And what happens next is you meet Tyler Durden. Let me tell you about Tyler. He had a plan. In Tyler we trusted. Tyler says the things you own, end up owning you. It’s only after you’ve lost everything that you’re free to do anything. Fight Club represents that kind of freedom. First rule of Fight Club: You do not talk about Fight Club. Second rule of Fight Club: You do not talk about Fight Club. Tyler says self-improvement is masturbation. Tyler says self-destruction might be the answer.
- Reid’s legacy will touch future generations of Nevadans
- Did Pacquiao have a better chance of beating Mayweather five years ago?
- Ownership changes, but strip club drama for Club Paradise remains
- Vegas picks and a preview of Sunday’s Elite 8 NCAA games
- Sun editorial: Congressmen’s willingness to cash in on Yucca Mountain endangers Nevadans