Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: Recounting the chaotic events that occurred in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, the film weaves together the perspectives of a handful of ordinary individuals suddenly thrust into extraordinary circumstances: the young doctors and nurses at Parkland Hospital; Dallas’ chief of the Secret Service; an unwitting cameraman who captured what became the most watched and examined film in history; the FBI agents who nearly had the gunman within their grasp; the brother of Lee Harvey Oswald, left to deal with his shattered family; and JFK’s security team, witnesses to both the president’s death and Vice President Lyndon Johnson’s rise to power over a nation whose innocence was forever altered.
- New development’s rise from dust of Clarion’s impending implosion could come at right time
- Help wanted: Good worker for fun-sounding job
- Photos: Five days of Las Vegas Foodie Fest at Linq Promenade
- Bushwacker makes his last stand in Las Vegas
- The Sunday editorial: Despite layoffs, downtown Las Vegas has a bright future