Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: Recounting the chaotic events that occurred in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, the film weaves together the perspectives of a handful of ordinary individuals suddenly thrust into extraordinary circumstances: the young doctors and nurses at Parkland Hospital; Dallas’ chief of the Secret Service; an unwitting cameraman who captured what became the most watched and examined film in history; the FBI agents who nearly had the gunman within their grasp; the brother of Lee Harvey Oswald, left to deal with his shattered family; and JFK’s security team, witnesses to both the president’s death and Vice President Lyndon Johnson’s rise to power over a nation whose innocence was forever altered.
- Atlantic City is no Las Vegas, and it never was
- Even for Las Vegas veterans, navigating the rules of the valet can be tricky
- Westgate owner climbs high again; Agassi stays grounded in Reno
- Everything you want to know about death in Las Vegas
- Group of women trying to break into pot business ‘for the right reasons’