Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: Recounting the chaotic events that occurred in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, the film weaves together the perspectives of a handful of ordinary individuals suddenly thrust into extraordinary circumstances: the young doctors and nurses at Parkland Hospital; Dallas’ chief of the Secret Service; an unwitting cameraman who captured what became the most watched and examined film in history; the FBI agents who nearly had the gunman within their grasp; the brother of Lee Harvey Oswald, left to deal with his shattered family; and JFK’s security team, witnesses to both the president’s death and Vice President Lyndon Johnson’s rise to power over a nation whose innocence was forever altered.
- Nevada casinos win $11 billion in 2014, a slight drop from 2013
- Celebrity preview: Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull, Jackie Evancho, Burt Bacharach, DJ Jazzy Jeff, UFC 183
- Wranglers done in Las Vegas as options, time run out
- Economist: 2014 was pivotal year for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas ties record for rainfall on today’s date