Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: Recounting the chaotic events that occurred in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, the film weaves together the perspectives of a handful of ordinary individuals suddenly thrust into extraordinary circumstances: the young doctors and nurses at Parkland Hospital; Dallas’ chief of the Secret Service; an unwitting cameraman who captured what became the most watched and examined film in history; the FBI agents who nearly had the gunman within their grasp; the brother of Lee Harvey Oswald, left to deal with his shattered family; and JFK’s security team, witnesses to both the president’s death and Vice President Lyndon Johnson’s rise to power over a nation whose innocence was forever altered.
- Bishop Gorman mauls Arbor View to win sixth consecutive regional championship
- Kings of the Sunrise: Liberty wins fifth straight regional crown, advances to face Gorman
- In ‘Pippin,’ Lucie Arnaz has finally run off with the circus
- Week 12 NFL picks, game of week for Sun’s handicapping contest
- Pregnant woman, 3 others shot, killed; girl hurt