The Saratov Approach
Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: THE SARATOV APPROACH is the extraordinary, untold story of Elders Travis Tuttle and Andrew Propst and their week-long abduction in Saratov, Russia. On what seemed like any other day during their two-year LDS missions, Elders Travis Tuttle and Andrew Propst are approached by Nikolai to meet a friend. But then the missionaries experience the unimaginable — kidnapped, beaten, and held for ransom for nearly a week — on the other side of the world in Saratov, Russia. While their family, friends and the world pray for their safe return, Tuttle and Propst are tested physically, emotionally and most of all — spiritually.
- Three taco carts where you should stuff your face
- Celine Dion discusses her friend (and Strip rival) Veronic DiCaire at Bally’s
- Interstate linking Las Vegas, Phoenix faces tough go
- Photos: Creativity abounds at Ernesto Zendejas’ Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar at Linq
- 10th-ranked Aztecs finish off Rebels down the stretch in 9-point win