Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Generation Iron - examines the professional sport of bodybuilding today and gives the audience front row access to the lives of the top 7 bodybuilders in the sport as they train to compete in the world’s most premiere bodybuilding stage - Mr. Olympia.Each athlete, has a story to tell of their life, journey, aspiration and motivation. They have been through ups and downs, overcoming the toughest judges in the world as they’ve entered the stages around the world and flexed their muscles for eager fans. To their fans, they are more than superstars - they are Olympian Gods.
- Man shoots, kills woman on Industrial Road, police say
- Obama playing golf with Jeter at Shadow Creek in North Las Vegas
- Live blog: Down 3 TDs in fourth quarter, Moapa Valley storms back to win state title in OT
- One killed, one seriously injured in rollover crash on I-15
- How many presidents have played Shadow Creek? Four!