Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Generation Iron - examines the professional sport of bodybuilding today and gives the audience front row access to the lives of the top 7 bodybuilders in the sport as they train to compete in the world’s most premiere bodybuilding stage - Mr. Olympia.Each athlete, has a story to tell of their life, journey, aspiration and motivation. They have been through ups and downs, overcoming the toughest judges in the world as they’ve entered the stages around the world and flexed their muscles for eager fans. To their fans, they are more than superstars - they are Olympian Gods.
- Another name added to Nevada’s casino ‘black book’
- 2015 AVN/AEE Q+A: Ela Darling’s journey from librarian to porn star
- 2 suspects sought in sports book robbery at the M Resort
- The Shortinos’ famed Caddy: Gone in 60 minutes
- Once again, Patriots could stick it to Las Vegas sports books in the Super Bowl