Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Generation Iron - examines the professional sport of bodybuilding today and gives the audience front row access to the lives of the top 7 bodybuilders in the sport as they train to compete in the world’s most premiere bodybuilding stage - Mr. Olympia.Each athlete, has a story to tell of their life, journey, aspiration and motivation. They have been through ups and downs, overcoming the toughest judges in the world as they’ve entered the stages around the world and flexed their muscles for eager fans. To their fans, they are more than superstars - they are Olympian Gods.
- Luxury Henderson apartment complex, abandoned during recession, ready for sale
- Report: Las Vegas homes among nation’s most overvalued
- Did Child Protective Services drop the ball?
- These are the industries where Nevada’s undocumented immigrants work
- February gaming revenue down on the Strip, statewide