Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: A divorced and single parent, Eva spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert - a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne, her new massage client. Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems “almost perfect” except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s Ex. This film is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again.
- Vince Neil and his Las Vegas Outlaws vs. KISS’ L.A. Kiss
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- Andrea Bocelli to perform at Power of Love Gala for Keep Memory Alive
- Regulators again reject Moapa solar plant; Reid Gardner still set to close this month
- Cody Doolin wills the Rebels to thrilling overtime victory ahead of key stretch of games