Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: A divorced and single parent, Eva spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert - a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne, her new massage client. Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems “almost perfect” except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s Ex. This film is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again.
- Final passenger cabin affixed to the High Roller, but work continues
- Burgers, beer and pizza: How Las Vegas stacks up
- New health club to open near the Green Valley Ranch Resort in 2014
- Joe Downtown: Ballet teacher’s relocation sparks bigger issue with downtown redevelopment
- Britney Spears arrives: ‘I already feel like home here at Planet Hollywood’