Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: A divorced and single parent, Eva spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert - a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne, her new massage client. Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems “almost perfect” except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s Ex. This film is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again.
- Foster the People at Boulevard Pool in the Cosmopolitan
- Guy Fieri begins new adventure; Tommy Rocker’s in Henderson gone
- Lemmy Kilmister’s Motorhead and Dave Mustaine’s Megadeth rock Pearl at the Palms
- Kourtney Kardashian appears at Kardashian Khaos in a pretty jumpsuit
- Rebels’ incoming recruiting class grows with another guard