On the Job
Length: 2 hours, 1 minute
Synopsis: After a prominent drug dealer is murdered by two criminals - Tatang and Daniel - Sergeant Acosta takes the lead on the investigation, but their trail goes cold almost immediately. It might have to do with the fact that Tatang and Daniel get shuttled right back into prison after their killing spree and it’s the last place the cops are looking; the perfect cover-up.Federal agent Francis is called in to oversee the case by Manrique, his controlling father-in-law and Congressman, on the orders of General Pacheco, but who is really pulling the strings? Not trusting his superiors to find the right leads, Acosta continues to stay involved and starts to show Francis just how immoral his orders are. Now caught in a web of deceit and corruption, Acosta and Francis are on a collision course with the government officials who will do anything to silence them - and no one is safe.
- New-home sales in Las Vegas slide in first half of 2014
- SLS Las Vegas President Rob Oseland: ‘This is a place designed with locals in mind’
- Task force: Graduate medical education a key to solving Nevada’s doctor shortage
- Brannon Braga discusses his ‘Star Trek’ legacy, ‘Cosmos,’ haters and James Bond
- SLS Las Vegas culinary king Matt Erickson: A preview of Bazaar, Ku Noodle, Katsuya and more