Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai Dobara
Length: 2 hours, 32 minutes
Synopsis: The movie commences from where the previous film ended with Shoaib Khan being the reigning don after successfully assassinating his mentor as well as his predecessor, Sultan Mirza thus earning the respect and reverence of the people. He is the charismatic and suave man with womanizing skills who has extended his empire upto the Middle east on the west. His sole companions and friends are Javed, who oversees his illegal and shady works for him, his old-time love Mumtaz and Aslam, a youth spotted by Shoaib during one of his visits to the slums, where he once spent the early years of his life.The only obstacles on Shoaib’s path to supremacy in Bombay are two enemies of Shoaib, Vardha and Arun. Sreenu, a police officer joins hands with Vardha and Arjun as the trio’s intention of ruining Shoaib coincides.Although the city still being his first love a rising starlet, Jasmine has caught the fancy of Shoaib’s heart. In due time this passion takes the shape of obsession and leads to a rift between Shoaib and Aslam as they both vie for Jasmine’s love.
- Bellagio robber spent stolen cash on prostitutes, hotel room, police say
- Police: Man fatally shot at house party in northwest valley
- Worker killed in accident at Ocean Spray facility in Henderson
- Flooding does significant damage to homes on Mount Charleston
- Driver killed after being ejected from SUV in rollover crash