Royal Opera House's The Marriage of Figaro
Length: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: With the help of the barber Figaro, Count Almaviva has stolen the ward of Doctor Bartolo, Rosina and made her his Countess. Figaro has entered the Count’s service as valet and fallen in love with the Countess’s maid Susanna.
- Strip Scribbles: New name for Wet Republic? Adam Lambert + Queen, Olivia Newton-John, ACM Awards
- Silverton casino adding 390-room hotel tower
- UNLV suspends Dejean-Jones for regular-season finale at UNR
- An exclusive first taste of Brooklyn Bowl at the Linq
- Q+A: Cirque’s new-look ‘Zarkana’ showcases amazing acrobatics, high-flying Atherton twins