Royal Opera House's The Marriage of Figaro
Length: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: With the help of the barber Figaro, Count Almaviva has stolen the ward of Doctor Bartolo, Rosina and made her his Countess. Figaro has entered the Count’s service as valet and fallen in love with the Countess’s maid Susanna.
- Lady Gaga proves that she’s the ultimate showgirl at MGM Grand
- Las Vegas man arrested at Pa. casino has gambling-cheat record
- Metro releases photo of person of interest in mall shooting
- Man arrested in string of Las Vegas sexual assaults
- Brody Jenner, with girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter, debuts as DJ at Hyde Bellagio