Royal Opera House's The Marriage of Figaro
Length: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: With the help of the barber Figaro, Count Almaviva has stolen the ward of Doctor Bartolo, Rosina and made her his Countess. Figaro has entered the Count’s service as valet and fallen in love with the Countess’s maid Susanna.
- Report: Las Vegas’ industrial space a turnoff for companies eyeing move here
- O’Sheas’ booze sales are intoxicating; Sebastian De-Bachery at Mandalay Bay
- Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian had heart attack, doctors say
- Q+A: George Clooney talks Las Vegas memories, Italy and his Casamigos tequila
- Strip Scribbles: Jermaine Jackson on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’ and Amy Purdy on ‘Dancing With the Stars’