Royal Opera House's The Marriage of Figaro
Length: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: With the help of the barber Figaro, Count Almaviva has stolen the ward of Doctor Bartolo, Rosina and made her his Countess. Figaro has entered the Count’s service as valet and fallen in love with the Countess’s maid Susanna.
- Food 4 Less pulling out of the Las Vegas market
- Halloween Weekend: Nick Jonas, Chris Brown, Erasure, R3hab, Bebe Rexha and Fetish & Fantasy
- Nurse defying Ebola quarantine once worked for Southern Nevada Health District
- Boyd Q3 revenue up slightly; loss slashed by more than half
- You’ve got one more day to say goodbye to the Freakin’ Frog