Royal Opera House's The Marriage of Figaro
Length: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: With the help of the barber Figaro, Count Almaviva has stolen the ward of Doctor Bartolo, Rosina and made her his Countess. Figaro has entered the Count’s service as valet and fallen in love with the Countess’s maid Susanna.
- White Castle reopens after closing to restock amid huge crowds
- Report: Poor personal finances hurt economic future of many Nevadans
- 4 buddies did unheard of in ‘World Series’ of NFL betting
- Judge says Caesars bankruptcy case will proceed in Illinois
- Las Vegas Sands has tough 4th quarter in China, but profits still up