Four Sisters and a Wedding
Length: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Synopsis: After a few years of not being together as a whole family, they find themselves reuniting when CJ announces his plan to marry his three-month girlfriend. As they interact with each other for the wedding, the Salazar siblings also face the feelings and issues they’ve tried to keep for the longest time. An unforgettable romantic comedy about family relationships; siblings who have grown together and fell apart; and unconditional love.
- Uber arrives in Las Vegas today; battles with taxi companies loom
- Gaming industry could soon grow — or shrink — in these 5 places
- Five things you need to know about Uber launching in Las Vegas
- Mukhtar O.S. Mukhtar talks ‘One Night for One Drop’ at Mirage in March
- Lawyer: Metro officer had no knowledge of child porn images