Four Sisters and a Wedding
Length: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Synopsis: After a few years of not being together as a whole family, they find themselves reuniting when CJ announces his plan to marry his three-month girlfriend. As they interact with each other for the wedding, the Salazar siblings also face the feelings and issues they’ve tried to keep for the longest time. An unforgettable romantic comedy about family relationships; siblings who have grown together and fell apart; and unconditional love.
- Gorman quarterback makes remarkable play, has 3 TDs in win against Santa Margarita
- Bash of the Titans: Physical Palo Verde pushes past fellow power Las Vegas
- Fire it up — Usher and Motley Crue sure did — on Night 1 of iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Project aimed at tackling truancy in CCSD gets underway next week
- Liberty puts up a fight on defense but can’t get offense going in shutout loss