Four Sisters and a Wedding
Length: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Synopsis: After a few years of not being together as a whole family, they find themselves reuniting when CJ announces his plan to marry his three-month girlfriend. As they interact with each other for the wedding, the Salazar siblings also face the feelings and issues they’ve tried to keep for the longest time. An unforgettable romantic comedy about family relationships; siblings who have grown together and fell apart; and unconditional love.
- Flipping out on the set of A&E’s ‘Flipping Vegas’ with Scott and Amie Yancey
- Shania Twain says she’s ready to extend her residency at Caesars
- Q+A: Clay Walker talks the Venetian, NFR, Multiple Sclerosis, blackjack and his life lessons
- Temperatures plunge into the 20s; snow in forecast
- Photos: NASCAR renews for three years of Champion’s Week in Las Vegas; a second race at LVMS?