Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Length: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This is the true story of the “Flying Sikh” - world champion runner and Olympian Milkha Singh — who overcame the massacre of his family, civil war during the India-Pakistan partition, and homelessness to become one of India’s most iconic athletes.
- Bankrupt Caesars unit gets court’s approval to use cash, for now
- Are Shania Twain and Celine Dion returning to Caesars Palace?
- Jon Taffer of ‘Bar Rescue’ to open bar in Las Vegas, talks dining scene, pub vs. bar
- State pulls teens from rural Nevada juvenile camp after riot
- Familiar pain as Rebels down another man in yet another close loss vs. SDSU