Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Length: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This is the true story of the “Flying Sikh” - world champion runner and Olympian Milkha Singh — who overcame the massacre of his family, civil war during the India-Pakistan partition, and homelessness to become one of India’s most iconic athletes.
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- Sticker shock: Life Is Beautiful’s $249 festival and $40 parking passes