Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Length: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This is the true story of the “Flying Sikh” - world champion runner and Olympian Milkha Singh — who overcame the massacre of his family, civil war during the India-Pakistan partition, and homelessness to become one of India’s most iconic athletes.
- Bellagio robber spent stolen cash on prostitutes, hotel room, police say
- Police: Man fatally shot at house party in northwest valley
- Worker killed in accident at Ocean Spray facility in Henderson
- Flooding does significant damage to homes on Mount Charleston
- Driver killed after being ejected from SUV in rollover crash