Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Length: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This is the true story of the “Flying Sikh” - world champion runner and Olympian Milkha Singh — who overcame the massacre of his family, civil war during the India-Pakistan partition, and homelessness to become one of India’s most iconic athletes.
- Chocolate bar opens on the Strip; Delano rolls out more restaurants
- Photos: Ed Sheeran + Macklemore, Train, Calvin Harris rule Night 2 of iHeart
- Coroner IDs resident shot dead in home invasion
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Usher bookend Night 1 of iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Teen dies after shooting in Las Vegas intersection