Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Two days before his wedding, Doug and his three friends drive to Las Vegas for a blow-out bachelor party they’ll never forget. But, in fact, when the three groomsmen wake up the next morning, they can’t remember a thing. For some reason, they find a tiger in the bathroom and a six-month-old baby in the closet of their suite at Caesars Palace. The one thing they can’t find is Doug. With no clue as to what transpired and little time to spare, the trio must retrace their hazy steps and all their bad decisions in order to figure out where things went wrong and hopefully get Doug back to L.A. in time to walk down the aisle.
- Photos: Ed Sheeran + Macklemore, Train, Calvin Harris rule Night 2 of iHeart
- Is Calvin Harris about to exit Hakkasan for new and larger paycheck?
- Police: Las Vegas man shot to death after fight in backyard
- Mike Tyson aids motorcyclist after I-15 crash in Las Vegas
- Ben Affleck admits to getting in trouble for counting cards