Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Two days before his wedding, Doug and his three friends drive to Las Vegas for a blow-out bachelor party they’ll never forget. But, in fact, when the three groomsmen wake up the next morning, they can’t remember a thing. For some reason, they find a tiger in the bathroom and a six-month-old baby in the closet of their suite at Caesars Palace. The one thing they can’t find is Doug. With no clue as to what transpired and little time to spare, the trio must retrace their hazy steps and all their bad decisions in order to figure out where things went wrong and hopefully get Doug back to L.A. in time to walk down the aisle.
- Las Vegas man added to Nevada casinos’ black list
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 1 on the gridiron
- Citing ‘communistic mentality,’ son of Cliven Bundy withdraws children from county school
- Military plane makes emergency landing at McCarran
- Victim’s family feels sorry for girl who shot him