Length: 1 hour, 43 minutes
Synopsis: Based on true events and laced with wry humour, Still Mine is a heartfelt love story about an 89-year-old New Brunswicker who comes up against the system when he sets out to build a more suitable house for his wife whose memory is starting to go. Although Craig Morrison is using the same methods his father, a shipbuilder, taught him, times have changed. Craig quickly gets on the wrong side of an overzealous government inspector, who finds just about everything unacceptable, including the unstamped wood Craig has milled from his own trees. As Irene becomes increasingly ill - and amidst a series of stop-work orders - Craig races to finish the house. Hauled into court and facing jail, Craig takes a final stance.
- Once again, Patriots could stick it to Las Vegas sports books in the Super Bowl
- Nevada casinos win $11 billion in 2014, a slight drop from 2013
- Celebrity preview: Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull, Jackie Evancho, Burt Bacharach, DJ Jazzy Jeff, UFC 183
- Q+A: Nevada’s top gaming regulator on his perspective as physician, why pot is no-no
- White Castle arrives with loyalty in tow