Romeo and Juliet
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: The ultimate romantic story, traditionally told in a renaissance setting, Romeo & Juliet shows us love at its purest and tragedy at its most fateful. Having been decades since its last representation through film, Romeo & Juliet offers a new generation the opportunity to savor and cherish literature’s most enduring romance.In the fair city of Verona, Romeo and Juliet, children of the feuding Montague and Capulet families, meet at a feast and fall deeply in love. Despite the sworn contempt their families hold for each another, they steal away and are secretly wed. It is not long, however, before a chain of fateful events changes the lives of both families forever.
- Strip Scribbles: Floyd Mayweather Jr.; new club at Mandalay Bay; Mark O’Meara; ‘Ink Master’
- 30-year-old charged with trafficking underage girl
- Unable to buy playoff tickets, Las Vegan sues NFL, Seahawks
- Photos: ‘Las Vegas: The Game’ is the ultimate prank for Sin City madness
- The last lounge singer in Las Vegas?