Length: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Synopsis: First love in anyone’s life holds a special place especially if the memory is filled with the vibrant musings of the city that you grew up in. Benaras holds a special place in Kundans heart, because not only did he grow up as a typical, god fearing, shiv bhakt-Pandit but also because it was the city that gave him Zoya. Quiet, beautiful with mischievous eyes, Zoya was the girl of his dreams. She was alike a breath of fresh air the first time he saw her on the busy streets, sitting regally in a Tonga. This is the story of Kundan, his journey from a 13 year old boy in love who goes on to become a committed, spirited young man, who’s experiences in life made him the person he is today. It’s the STORY OF LOVE!!
- Joe Downtown: Businesses bringing unique items to downtown
- Garth Brooks announces world tour with wife Trisha Yearwood in 2014
- 58 companies pump $450 million into Southern Nevada’s economy
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Twin Wright Brothers champions’ friendly rivalry heats up as they swap places in Round 4
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Cake Boss’ Buddy Valastro plans 60-foot-tall wedding cake