Springsteen and I 2nd Showing
Length: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Synopsis: NCM Fathom Events and Arts Alliance Media invite you to celebrate a musical legend through the eyes of his fans when Springsteen & I, produced by Ridley Scott Associates/Scott Free/Black Dog Films and Mr Wolf, arrives to select cinema locations nationwide on Tuesday, July 30 at 7:30pm (local time). Springsteen & I was a call out to the fans worldwide to make a documentary about what Bruce Springsteen meant to them and to celebrate the impact that his music has had. This not to be missed documentary event also includes performances of some of Springsteen’s greatest hits in exclusive unreleased concert footage from the Wrecking Ball tour and a special meet and greet with Bruce Springsteen featurette.
- Flipping out on the set of A&E’s ‘Flipping Vegas’ with Scott and Amie Yancey
- Shania Twain says she’s ready to extend her residency at Caesars
- Q+A: Clay Walker talks the Venetian, NFR, Multiple Sclerosis, blackjack and his life lessons
- Temperatures plunge into the 20s; snow in forecast
- Photos: NASCAR renews for three years of Champion’s Week in Las Vegas; a second race at LVMS?