Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Length: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Synopsis: This is the story of the relationship between two characters, Bunny and Naina, at two separate but defining times in their lives… first, when they are just out of college and standing on the crossroads of multiple decisions that will shape who and what they become… and then later on, in their late-twenties when they meet again, holding on to certain fulfilled and certain unfulfilled dreams, at a crossroads of another nature this time… how these two characters affect, change, befriend and eventually fall in love with each other is the journey the film aspires to take us on…
- Q+A: Jeff Dunham brings ‘Not Playing With a Full Deck’ to Planet Hollywood
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 14
- Laxalt signs onto statement opposing Obama’s actions on immigration
- Can Liberty football again put up a fight against Gorman?
- In return home, Rebels aiming to make their offense less offensive