The Patience Stone (Syngue Sabour)
Length: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Synopsis: In an unnamed, war-torn, Middle Eastern country, a soft-spoken woman whose husband lies in a coma is forced to send their two children to live with her aunt as she struggles to keep her husband alive. After falling into a relationship with a young soldier, she begins a secret dialogue with her ailing husband as a means of freeing herself.
- Metro officers shoot, kill man who pointed gun at them
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Round 2 action moves past winners up rankings for possible gold buckles
- UNLV familiar with pit-in-stomach feeling after near upset at No. 2 Arizona
- One for the thumb: Gorman rides QB Cunningham to fifth straight title
- Officer-involved shooting rattles nearby neighbors, sending them packing