Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: The story of Jake LaMotta, a former middleweight boxing champion, whose reputation for tenacity and success in the ring was offset by his troubled domestic life: full of rage, jealousy, and suspicion—particularly towards his wife and manager/brother—which, in the end, left him destitute, alone, and seeking redemption.
- Photos: Inside Britney Spears’ new theater Axis at Planet Hollywood, plus, ‘Piece of Me’ show secrets
- Alaska Airlines makes inaugural nonstop flight between Anchorage, Las Vegas
- It’s official: Warren Buffett is in the Nevada energy business
- Thief steals Salvation Army kettle from blind bell ringer
- Adding it up: A look at Las Vegas’ NYE fireworks show by the numbers