Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: 18-year-old Christian singer/songwriter, Grace Rose Trey is beautiful, highly talented and restless. Grace is undiscovered outside church, where she performs each Sunday with her gifted father, Johnny. A former rock star, Johnny Trey charted a Billboard number one single 20 years ago. When the hits stopped coming, he crash-landed hard before finding Christ and starting a new life for his family, far from the Hollywood Hills. One day without warning, Grace leaves for Los Angeles. She has landed a record deal with the help of Johnny’s ruthless former manager and producer, “Mossy” Mostin. Mossy sees in Grace a potential pop superstar. Cutting off contact with her parents, Grace seems prepared to walk away from her Christian faith and music to achieve her long-suppressed fantasy of Hollywood superstardom. Will the experience cause her to reject her faith, or rediscover it?
- MGM Resorts fined $100,000 over gaming complaint at Aria
- Groundwater loss in the Southwest called ‘shocking’
- ‘Jersey Boys’ star Jason Kappus: ‘I’ve got the wife, a kid, the dog, and the house is on its way’
- Police seek answers in Las Vegas developer’s shooting death in Utah
- Weekend best bets: Styx, ‘The Voice’ and Summer Santa Rampage