Length: 1 hour, 58 minutes
Synopsis: A biting, penetrating and often humorous take on contemporary life in suburban America, Lester Burnham becomes intrigued by a young girl named Angela, and this fascination sparks him to make some major changes in his life. He relishes these changes, much to the exasperation of his wife Carolyn.
- Short supply of beef and pork is creating largest price increase in years
- School district’s challenge: Fill 800 teaching positions in three weeks
- US stocks plunge, wiping out July’s gains
- Dave Koz is bringing saxy back, talks L.V., ‘Summer Horns’ and coming out 10 years ago
- Private companies hope to use public bus stops for shuttle services