Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: Chile has it all: gorgeous landscapes, smokin’- hot women, cool dudes, great wine, and the wildest parties. For a hapless American tourist, nicknamed Gringo by his two Chilean pals Ariel and Pollo, the trip has been heaven on earth - except that he just can’t hook up with the ladies. Gringo’s luck seems to change when the group meets a trio of babes - Russian model Irina, non-stop party girl Kylie and her serious sister Monica - who agree to accompany them on a trip to the coastal town of Valparaíso. The new friends are having the best of times whooping it up in a dance club, until a violent earthquake brings the entire city down around them. With this one-time paradise now a landscape of death and destruction that’s seething with terror and panic, our unlucky heroes must run for their lives from looters, escaped convicts, and the inevitable aftershocks.
- Coach Sanchez is making it cool for local standouts to play for UNLV football
- Regulators scold Caesars, calling its bankruptcy an embarrassment
- Internal Memo: Zappos offering severance to employees who reject Holacracy
- Q+A: Jesse Waits — Las Vegas nightlife ‘getting stronger every year in every way’
- Ben Vaughn: Looking to the stars — chefs read one-star Yelp reviews