What Maisie Knew
Length: 1 hour, 39 minutes
Synopsis: A contemporary reimagining of Henry James’ novel, WHAT MAISIE KNEW tells the story of a captivating little girl’s struggle for grace in the midst of her parents’ bitter custody battle. Told through the eyes of the title’s heroine, Maisie navigates this ever-widening turmoil with a six-year-old’s innocence, charm and generosity of spirit.
- Is Holly Madison going to star in a cabaret lounge at Mandalay Bay?
- Greyhound subsidiary offering L.A.-Las Vegas bus rides starting at $1
- Criss Angel reveals new Luxor show to run during rehab for shoulder surgery
- Allegiant Air to sell pain relievers during flights
- Freshman forward decides to leave Rebels program