What Maisie Knew
Length: 1 hour, 39 minutes
Synopsis: A contemporary reimagining of Henry James’ novel, WHAT MAISIE KNEW tells the story of a captivating little girl’s struggle for grace in the midst of her parents’ bitter custody battle. Told through the eyes of the title’s heroine, Maisie navigates this ever-widening turmoil with a six-year-old’s innocence, charm and generosity of spirit.
- Preferring Southern Nevada’s workforce over Arizona’s, tent maker plants stakes in Henderson
- Metro says there’s more to story of bar confrontation caught on video
- ‘I don’t stick it in their face’: What it’s like to beg in Las Vegas
- Preseason all-city: Palo Verde senior, a dying breed in prep sports, highlights Sun’s team
- Calif. police sergeant accused of soliciting undercover LV cop