Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- New-home sales in Las Vegas slide in first half of 2014
- Brannon Braga discusses his ‘Star Trek’ legacy, ‘Cosmos,’ haters and James Bond
- Task force: Graduate medical education a key to solving Nevada’s doctor shortage
- Las Vegas Strip’s first Bitcoin ATM becomes operational
- Report: White Castle on its way to the Las Vegas Strip