Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- Photos: Farrah Abraham’s weekend at Ghostbar Dayclub, AVN and Life
- Judge ready to rule on venue for Caesars bankruptcy case
- Unsafe lane change led to officer-involved crash on I-15, officials say
- How one email led to local quarterback finding college home at Navy
- Alex Stratta and Preferred Restaurant Brands part ways