Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- Q+A: Joan Collins talks love, marriages and ‘Dynasty’ catfights
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 13 winners against the spread, holiday edition
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Dancing With the Stars’ cast is headed to Las Vegas
- Child drowns in southwest valley, police say
- NASCAR Champion’s Week: Expect fireworks off the track and on the Strip