Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Wallace Avery is tired of his life. Divorced, disconnected from his son, dissatisfied with his love life, he decides the time has come for a radical solution. He literally walks away from his life, buys himself a new identity as Arthur Newman, and sets out toward his own private Oz - Terre Haute, Indiana - where he believes he has a chance to work as a golf pro. Wallace’s idea of a second chance is to become a second person. His road trip is derailed by the entrance of Michaela Fitzgerald, whom Arthur discovers passed out poolside at a motel. It takes her all of a couple hours to bust Arthur’s identity scam. It takes Arthur a lot longer to bust hers.
- Investors in failed Mob Experience: Jay Bloom ‘has given us a shot at making our money back’
- Nevada’s Mountain Ridge to face female Philly pitching sensation Mo’ne Davis
- Who is state’s top campaign donor? (Hint: It’s not Adelson or Wynn)
- Another valley Albertsons grocery store set to close
- Courage, leadership, investment needed to effectively push medical tourism here, experts say