Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: For years people saw tattoos as a sign of rebellion. A middle finger salute to the rest of the world. Outlaw bikers got tattoos. Sailors on leave in Singapore got tattoos. Lifers in the joint got tattoos. But now in the United States one out of every three adults under forty has a tattoo! So what happened? How did tattoo go from something that was put on you to an expression that comes from within you? Tattoo Nation tells the story of a few people who helped transform the world of tattoo, and the way we think about tattoos, forever. This is the true story of the ink revolution.
- Photos: Guy Fieri chooses name for his first Las Vegas restaurant
- Mandalay Bay agrees to settle prostitution, drug allegations
- Station Casinos ends year strong but still loses $104 million in 2013
- ‘Pin Up’ celebrates first anniversary at Stratosphere; ‘Divorce Party: Las Vegas!’ opens at Bally’s
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves, one of them a relative