Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: For years people saw tattoos as a sign of rebellion. A middle finger salute to the rest of the world. Outlaw bikers got tattoos. Sailors on leave in Singapore got tattoos. Lifers in the joint got tattoos. But now in the United States one out of every three adults under forty has a tattoo! So what happened? How did tattoo go from something that was put on you to an expression that comes from within you? Tattoo Nation tells the story of a few people who helped transform the world of tattoo, and the way we think about tattoos, forever. This is the true story of the ink revolution.
- Now open: A boozy bakery, a Strip shoe store and a Prohibition-era bar
- Cosmopolitan headliner Bruno Mars watches ‘Jersey Boys’ at Paris Las Vegas
- Man shot, killed outside Las Vegas grocery store
- Successful entrepreneurs share their secrets for running healthy, resilient businesses
- Photos: Audrina Patridge hosts and parties with her sister at Hyde Bellagio