Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: For years people saw tattoos as a sign of rebellion. A middle finger salute to the rest of the world. Outlaw bikers got tattoos. Sailors on leave in Singapore got tattoos. Lifers in the joint got tattoos. But now in the United States one out of every three adults under forty has a tattoo! So what happened? How did tattoo go from something that was put on you to an expression that comes from within you? Tattoo Nation tells the story of a few people who helped transform the world of tattoo, and the way we think about tattoos, forever. This is the true story of the ink revolution.
- Golfsmith swings into valley; Freakin’ Frog offers specials as hiatus nears
- L.A. Clippers party at Tao; Bruno Mars, J.Lo and Matt Damon at Marquee
- Tinashe hosts her ‘Aquarius’ album release party at Tao
- How does our tourist town prep for an Ebola outbreak?
- Ugly traffic and behavior mar beautiful Rise Lantern Festival