Length: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Synopsis: Baseball all-star Cory Brand knows what it takes to win in the big leagues. But off the field, with memories of his past haunting him, his life is spiraling out of control. Hoping to save her client’s career and reputation after a DUI and a team suspension, Cory’s agent sends him back to the small town where he grew up. Forced to coach the local youth baseball team and spend eight weeks in the only recovery program in town, Cory can’t wait to return to his old life as quickly as possible.As his young players help him experience the joy of the game, Cory discovers his need to find freedom from his past and hope for his future… and win back the love he left behind. With this unexpected second chance, Cory finds himself on a powerful journey of transformation and redemption.
- ‘Bachelor’ star Juan Pablo Galavis visits Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand
- Will bottle of beer in Las Vegas featured on ‘Brew Dogs’ break $17,000 record?
- Strip Scribbles: Master Chefs, First Friday, Yard House, Brooklyn Bowl, ‘Teen Swingers’
- After a brief break, Las Vegas home prices headed up again
- ‘Wichcraft has closed, and that’s not cool