Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the beloved novel by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations is the coming-of-age story of humble orphan Pip, who dreams of becoming a gentleman. In love with a beautiful and damaged girl of a different class, he fears his love will never be reciprocated. Unexpectedly, with the help of an unknown benefactor, his hopes are realized and his new life as a gentleman takes many turns. Filled with traditional Dickensian stories of wealth & poverty, love & rejection and the eventual triumph of good over evil.
- Las Vegas home prices rising, but still a ways to go
- Lady Gaga proves that she’s the ultimate showgirl at MGM Grand
- Las Vegas man arrested at Pa. casino has gambling-cheat record
- Court upholds $1M judgment against firm in Wal-Mart customer’s death
- Metro releases photo of person of interest in mall shooting