Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the beloved novel by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations is the coming-of-age story of humble orphan Pip, who dreams of becoming a gentleman. In love with a beautiful and damaged girl of a different class, he fears his love will never be reciprocated. Unexpectedly, with the help of an unknown benefactor, his hopes are realized and his new life as a gentleman takes many turns. Filled with traditional Dickensian stories of wealth & poverty, love & rejection and the eventual triumph of good over evil.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king