Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the beloved novel by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations is the coming-of-age story of humble orphan Pip, who dreams of becoming a gentleman. In love with a beautiful and damaged girl of a different class, he fears his love will never be reciprocated. Unexpectedly, with the help of an unknown benefactor, his hopes are realized and his new life as a gentleman takes many turns. Filled with traditional Dickensian stories of wealth & poverty, love & rejection and the eventual triumph of good over evil.
- Killer of 2 NYC officers had long criminal history, told passers-by to watch
- Man who died in Saturday wreck identified
- Pizzeria opens at Downtown Summerlin; 24-hour café debuts at Westgate
- Officers uninjured in southeast valley shooting
- Driver, motocyclist killed in central valley accident identified