Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the beloved novel by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations is the coming-of-age story of humble orphan Pip, who dreams of becoming a gentleman. In love with a beautiful and damaged girl of a different class, he fears his love will never be reciprocated. Unexpectedly, with the help of an unknown benefactor, his hopes are realized and his new life as a gentleman takes many turns. Filled with traditional Dickensian stories of wealth & poverty, love & rejection and the eventual triumph of good over evil.
- Chief operating officer leaving Boyd Gaming, won’t be replaced
- Two-year contract extension for Britney Spears at Planet Hollywood?
- Clark County to turn focus to slot parlor curbs
- Photos: ‘Dandy’ Randy Couture foxtrots into fifth place on Night 1 of ‘DWTS’
- Metro: Youth fires shotgun into home, then is shot