The Way, Way Back
Length: 1 hour, 43 minutes
Synopsis: THE WAY, WAY BACK is the funny and poignant coming of age story of 14-year-old Duncan’s summer vacation with his mother, Pam, her overbearing boyfriend, Trent, and his daughter, Steph. Having a rough time fitting in, the introverted Duncan finds an unexpected friend in gregarious Owen, manager of the Water Wizz water park. Through his funny, clandestine friendship with Owen, Duncan slowly opens up to and begins to finally find his place in the world - all during a summer he will never forget.
- Once again, Patriots could stick it to Las Vegas sports books in the Super Bowl
- Nevada casinos win $11 billion in 2014, a slight drop from 2013
- Celebrity preview: Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull, Jackie Evancho, Burt Bacharach, DJ Jazzy Jeff, UFC 183
- Q+A: Nevada’s top gaming regulator on his perspective as physician, why pot is no-no
- White Castle arrives with loyalty in tow