Great Expectations LIVE from London's West End
Length: 2 hours, 25 minutes
Synopsis: For the first time the UK’s favourite Dickens novel, Great Expectations, is presented in London’s West End and will be available for cinema audiences across the globe to enjoy live. Graham Maclaren’s ‘outstanding’ ‘haunting’ and ‘utterly brilliant’ production brings some of the most memorable characters ever created to life. The beautiful, chilling Estella, the terrifying convict Magwitch, the manipulative Jaggers, the tragic and mysterious Miss Havisham, and Pip looking back on his young self - a boy with “great expectations.” This momentous event is the culmination of the international Dickens bicentenary celebrations and follows the play’s highly acclaimed UK tour. Broadcast live in stunning high definition from the Vaudeville Theatre in London’s West End on its gala opening night, the production will include red carpet and exclusive behind the scenes exclusively for the cinema audience.
- Wynn says gambling not key to casinos’ success — it’s everything else
- Poker player accused of violating commodities trading ban
- HOA foreclosure ruling ‘a win for Nevada,’ Las Vegas investor says
- Tony Hsieh issues statement on layoffs, outlines five-year plan for Downtown Project
- Tony Hsieh steps down from lead role at Downtown Project