Great Expectations LIVE from London's West End
Length: 2 hours, 25 minutes
Synopsis: For the first time the UK’s favourite Dickens novel, Great Expectations, is presented in London’s West End and will be available for cinema audiences across the globe to enjoy live. Graham Maclaren’s ‘outstanding’ ‘haunting’ and ‘utterly brilliant’ production brings some of the most memorable characters ever created to life. The beautiful, chilling Estella, the terrifying convict Magwitch, the manipulative Jaggers, the tragic and mysterious Miss Havisham, and Pip looking back on his young self - a boy with “great expectations.” This momentous event is the culmination of the international Dickens bicentenary celebrations and follows the play’s highly acclaimed UK tour. Broadcast live in stunning high definition from the Vaudeville Theatre in London’s West End on its gala opening night, the production will include red carpet and exclusive behind the scenes exclusively for the cinema audience.
- New-home sales hit the skids in first half of year
- Former Strip performer gets life in dancer’s murder, dismemberment
- ‘Scoring irregularities’ might send two Nevada contestants to national teen pageant
- Vice presidential motorcade closes freeway, snarls traffic
- Planet Hollywood headliner Britney Spears gets intimate … with apparel